Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Listening ear

I approached you on whatsapp, you only replied like 30 mins after. But during that gap, I was tweeting and channeling all my negative energy to twitter. When you replied, you thought that it was all for you. So you apologized to me. And I was like....what? Why? You did nothing wrong. Then you started explaining why. I told you that it wasn't meant for you. Instead I started pouring out my heart to you. You listened to me. You gave me a fruitful piece of advice. You managed to turn my frown upside down and I was really glad that you did it. I needed that, and I got it. Shukran. You really know how to make me smile again. A person that I could safe keep until the end of my life. Since you don't like to rush into relationships, I will do the same. If I'm right, then we'll continue to wait for each other until the right time comes. Amin. Thank you so much. Allah, please, watch over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment