Thursday, August 30, 2012

Discovered the truth.

I finally know that your crush isn't me after all. I had a feeling that it wasn't me. You asked me who was my crush, I replied "for now, I dont have one". In reality, I was chatting with my crush. I hope you will know this one fine day. When the time is right, when I'm ready to guide you to Jannah, insya'Allah. I will always be your listening ear. You may not know this but....I will fight for any means to be there for you. I will always will. Ya Allah, please watch over her. Dont let her suffer in tears. I dont want to see her feeling sad and all. It makes me sad too to know that I can only do so much to comfort her. Please do Allah. I want to make her mine, before that, I want to change myself. Amin ya rabbal alamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment