Thursday, August 2, 2012

.........hi

Finally we've exchanged numbers. You were so cute to apologize to me that you saved my number wrongly. I wasn't mad at all at you. Instead, I was worried why you did not texted me that day. I didnt saw you in school. I searched high and low for you. But you were nowhere to be seen or maybe my sight was blinded or.......is it just me over-looked for you? Anyway, on I waited for you at the front school gate today. We met, I handed over the eraser that you wanted. Hehehe. OH!! You sent me a random good morning text to me. AWWWWWW I was really melting at that point of time. No girl has even done that. It has always been me sending girls good morning/night texts first. But you......you were DIFFERENT. For a moment, I thought I was in heaven. Words cant describe how elated I was! Hahaha. Unfortunately, when we met it was like "that awkward moment when..." moment. I dont know why. I tried to start a convo with you. I guess its our first time meeting each other, thats why we were like that? I hope this won't prolong. I wanna be with you. I really do... Biar Allah yang memperjodohkan kita. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment