Wednesday, July 18, 2012

You are the one

I'm still uncertain of your feelings towards me. I'm not even sure whether you are referring to me or someone else. But something, deep inside of me is telling me that you are discreetly shouting my name in your heart. I have ever felt this certain of someone's feelings towards me before. I read your tweets, if its true you are referring to me, your love is pure and loyal. If everything I assumed is true, and we got into a relationship, I just hope that it will last till the day you become my lawful wedded wife. Amin insya'Allah. Ya Allah I really need your help. I need to be a better man/person/muslim first before guiding someone else. I must. Ya Allah ya pendengar, kau dengarkan lah rintihan hamba mu ini ya Allah. Aku perlukan petunjukmu.

No comments:

Post a Comment