Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sincerely, your crush.

I like you. I don't want to be in a relationship with you right now bcos I don't want to break your heart. I don't wish to see such things happen. But I want you. You are the one. I have a crush on you for like 2 years? THAT IS NO LONGER A CRUSH. I REALLY LOVE YOU. Only Allah knows my sincere intentions. You said that your heart is stolen by someone, you are waiting for that someone. I have a feeling that 99.99% that "someone" you are talking about is me. You are my type of girl, the type that really turns me on. I go for cute girls and not pretty girls. That cute girl is YOU. I wish that you know all these while, my tweets are ALL FOR YOU. I'm giving you hints. I tried to love another girl before, but I just can't seem to. My mind kept thinking about you, only you. Your smile, your attitude, your cute face EVERYTHING SINGLE cell of you, I'm in love with. I hope you'll realize this one day. Ya Allah, please make her strong, make her wait, increase her patience level. I wanna be your husband one day. Insya'Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment