Friday, July 6, 2012

Hidden truth

I dont know whats your problem. I dont get whats your motive. Why are you even bringing me down? I've been PATIENT WITH YOU. And I still am. I just dont enjoy prolonging a fight. Its always ME who has to apologize when Im not in the wrong. WHY WHY. I still remembered you haul your fist onto my face TWICE. I did not retaliate. I stay cooled. Only giving you that vengeful stare in return. Im not sure if I can hold on much longer. I just hope we wont be in the same school in the future. You make look all innocent but deep inside youre just like a crocodile who have not been eating for years waiting for the right moment to attack your prey. You keep sulking whenever I dont include you when I go out bcos I just dont go out with you OKAY. YOU chose to live your social-less life, not mixing with others and YOU BLAME ME for all of your OWN DOINGS. FUCK YOU. Just 5 months to go and I hope I WILL NEVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment