Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Stuck again.

I really dont know what to do now. Why are you being like this? In front of the rest, you show that we are absolutely fine with each othed. Behind them, you need me you find me. When you don't need me, you disregard me from your life. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. The moment when I've decided to move on and try to forget about you, the very next day DAMMIT YOU STILL WANT ME TO ACCOMPANY YOU TO GO MEET MR LIM FOR YOUR S&W MAKE UP CLASS WHEN THERE'S MUJ OR ZAKI TO ACCOMPANY YOU. YOU INTENTIONALLY CHOSE ME TO ACCOMPANY YOU. WHY...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. YOU'RE KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH YOUR ACTIONS, YOUR WORDS, everything..... Why am I even being so kind towards you when you have hurt me so much.....WHY. Why do I still bother about you so much when you dont. Why do I still text you to tell you to go to school every 5.30am in the morning when you delibrately stopped replying my morning texts. 😔 I was so determined to leave you and then this happened. Everytime I look at you, I still fall for you over and over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment