Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#RayaRayaZombiesSkema

Pandai je korang eh lagi lagi shidah "siapa duduk depan kena amek selfie tau dengan driver" ishh budak ni nak kena kan orang memang nombor satu. I swear to god Nora, you are really the biggest challenge in my entire life that I have ever encountered. I need Allah to consistently give me strength to win your heart, to always fight for you, to always never lose hope in you, to always have the fire burning to chase after you and most importantly to crave for your attention even if you give me the slightest bit. The thing is, there was a seat right next to you closer to the door but you chose to sit right next to me instead and leave the door seat unoccupied.... I sense that you want me but at the same time you push me everytime I try to get close to you. You're always shy that's the most cutest thing about you, tomato girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment