Sunday, September 7, 2014

A day at the library.

Honestly I never thought that we would go out again, just us. Okay so we first went to Marina Square to find llaollao yoghurt, you wanted to try it so badly. It looks appealing, so why not join the fun. To find this llaollao, we circled the whole building and only find the shop about half an hour later. A day spent with you has always been amazing day for me. Although my hopes on getting you is lower, but my feelings for you still remains. I just cant get over the fact that I'm still in love with you. Anyway, after done studying we took a detour to farrer park and had our dinner there. Initially we alighted at little india station, then we realised we were at the wrong station that's when we hop on the train and dropped at the next station (belo gila day for us) When we're heading home, I decided to teman you until you board your train first, I wanna make sure you're safe. Thank you for going out with me, Noranishah.

No comments:

Post a Comment