Monday, July 14, 2014

Hints or just plain assumptions of mine?

You've been showing me hints or at least maybe I thought they are actually hints from you showing that our feelings are mutual? I really am confused or maybe I am just afraid to advance to the next phase. I'm pretty sure you've seen my actions for you, me tryna guide this relationship to a different level instead of just good friends. I am certain of that. Maybe we're both are just too shy to tell each other bout our feelings. Recently, I've been praying to Allah to show me a sign, I think I have found my answer. (: You keep showing me that you want to be with me, likewise I've been doing the same to you. Ya Allah, give me strength to confess to you as I feel that the right time will come anytime soon, amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment