Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lies

I can lie to anybody, but never possible to myself. My heartbeat races everytime when I see you. I get all nervous and stuff when I see you. You love me like a bestfriend, although we just knew each other for a couple of months. I really appreciate that. What you know is that I love you as a bestfriend too. But deep down inside, I love you more than a bestfriend. This feeling that I can no longer contain in me, it keeps growing. Everytime I see you I'll be like, "Hey, can I be your boyfriend?". But I don't even know whether you'll accept me. I'm just afraid of being rejected again. Can bestfriends of the opposite sex not fall in love with one another? I dont think that's possible. I adore you more everytime we meet. I wanna be your boyfriend, but I dont think I'm ready, or even to try. I just don't know. This sucks. But I know I can no longer lie to myself that I love you more than as a bestfriend. I've been cheating myself all this while. I lied to you that I don't have a crush. The truth is, you are my crush since a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment